PT001 – Risk Management – Back to Basics
Please contact us for details on when this course is scheduled to be delivered
One Day Early bird price - £320
Risk should be practiced with integrity and used in earnest. Risk can only be effectively managed if it is correctly captured in the first place. This is a highly interactive one day course with a focus on gaining better clarity on cause, risk and effect and understanding truly what is 'at' risk. Included are practical examples of successful risk capture techniques and guidance on how to effectively remove ambiguous and misunderstood descriptions through risk meta-language interrogations.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Understand better the impacts of good risk descriptions and poor risk descriptions within context
- Achieve a greater understanding of the causes for poor risk descriptions
- Achieve a better of understanding of what is meant by – What is 'at' risk?
- Appreciate the benefits of investing time in improving the quality of risk information
- Learn creative and innovative risk identification techniques
- Gain an understanding in Risk Data Quality Assurance Test Tools.
Who Should Attend/Pre-requisites
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to understand project risk management.
- Risk Descriptions in context
- Cause, Risk and Effect – What do they really mean?
- Causes for poor quality risk descriptions
- How to improve poor quality – three steps; Risk, Description, Challenges
- Use of Risk Quality Assurance Tools.
Your Next Step
Request further information on when this course is available from our Training Team by email or 01225 820980.
Note: prices are ex VAT